Thursday, June 9, 2011

Red, Double stuffed White, and Bllue

Ok, if I offered you a $50 dollar bill and a $100 dollar bill-which one would you take? If you have any brain power at all, you would most likely take the $100 dollar bill. Call me greedy, but I think you would. So now let me ask you this, if I gave you the choice between a original regular stuffed oreo versus a double stuffed oreo- which one would you choose? I thought this would be a no brainer as well.  I expected to get responses like "DOUBLE STUFFED ALL THE WAY, BABY!" "DOUBLE THE CREAM!"  False. When I asked my fellow friends and acquaintances this simple minded question, more than half replied-with no hesitation- "ORIGINAL", "MORE COOKIES, LESS CREAM!" Oh, really?  How un-American of you.


If you choose original, you should be ashamed. It makes no sense at all.  You probably get like max. 5 more cookies per package. Why would you not want a center of deliciousness and sugar vs. an outside covered in just plain chocolate? Double stuffed provides the perfect balance of cookie and cream. Keep in mind Original and Double Stuffed cost exactly the same price-So why would you not want more quality vs. quantity style cookie?   I seriously am so aggravated by this.

    I feel like if you chose original cookies you probably are also one of those people who think a cake can have "too much" icing.  You probably hate hot dogs. Also, baseball. And every other American past time too. I am not trying to be dramatic or anything, just honest.  . The American colors are Red, White, and Blue. What color is the center of an Oreo-also known as "America's Favorite Cookie"?White. Therefore, the more white you have in your cookie,  it is safe to say the more American you are. Call me judgmental on this issue. I realize I am this may seem like a stretch, but let's be honest. Original favoritism puts your patriotism into question.  If you chose Original-awesome. But ask yourself,  are you really American?

No comments:

Post a Comment