Friday, February 22, 2013

Simple Thaaangs

Lately I have been trying to have positive attitude. Um, hello. That is the hardest thing of my life. Somedays, when everything goes right, it is easy. Other days when one things goes wrong, like I stub my toe, I immediately get grouchy. But, I have found a few simple thaaaangs that make me happy as of late:


This place





 This song


This woman




This man

This exercise



This food

This scripture
"Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest" 
Jacob 1:9

 This talk

This show

This website
This SNL skit


 This piece of furniture
And last but not least,

These quotes 





2 comments:

  1. Good game. Good game. Good game. I hate you. Good game. Good game. hahahha it's all I need for a good laugh. Love you Abs. You keep me so young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABBBBBBS.

    You forgot to mention that VISITING ME IN NASHVILLE also makes you happy.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete